What is E-QUAL?
The ACEP Emergency Quality Network (E-QUAL) is part of the Transforming Clinical Practices Initiative (TCPI) which is designed to help clinicians achieve large-scale health transformation over the next four years.
Join E-QUAL’s Learning Network!
Become part of this national quality movement to redefine and rebrand emergency care!
Signing-up will ensure that you receive the latest news, updates and project details from the ACEP Emergency Quality Network. Take a moment to complete the online interest form.
- Access to FREE eCME and ABEM MOC Credit
- Receive benchmarking data to guide local QI efforts
- Gain access to toolkits including best practices, and sample guidelines
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership for each E-QUAL initiative by:
- Serving on project steering committees
- Presenting your successes on national webinars
- Showcase your participation and contributions to hospital leadership and CMS
Questions? Contact Nalani Tarrant, Project Manager at [email protected]
ALiEM is a participating social media outlet for the ACEP Emergency Quality Network (E-QUAL) initiative to help front-line emergency medicine providers improve their clinical practice through education.