Newsletter for Medical Students Pursuing an Emergency Medicine Career
With a wealth of information providing career advice and clinical education, it can be dizzying where to look. There is a constant sense of “fear of missing out”, or FOMO. The monthly EM Bound newsletter is our attempt to help curate the information and allay some of your fears.
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter now
Check your spam folder if you don’t receive your first welcome newsletter.
Thanks to our generous sponsor, EM Over Easy, who share our mission and dedication towards medical student advancement and growth in EM.
Did you miss any of the earlier newsletters?
- Top News
- Clerkship Life and Residency Application Season
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now: A Resident’s Perspective
- Expand Your Social Media Horizons
- ALiEM Highlight Reel
EM Bound Editorial Team
- Christina Shenvi, MD, PhD (University of North Carolina)
- Tim Wetzel, MD (University of North Carolina)