One of the more popular fellowships in Emergency Medicine (EM) is the Medical Education Fellowship. These fellowships come in 1- and 2-year formats and some also come with an advanced degree. What do typical medical education and medical education scholarship fellowships typically entail? What are the logistics and timing when you decide to apply? Hosted by Dr. Michael Gisondi (Stanford) and Dr. Michelle Lin (UCSF), this podcast with 3 esteemed fellowship directors help provide some much-needed guidance.
- Dr. Danielle E. Hart (Hennepin County Medical Center)
- Dr. Dmitri Papanagnou (Thomas Jefferson University)
- Dr. Jeffrey Riddell (LAC-USC Medical Center)
- SAEM Fellowship Directory (search for Education and/or Education Scholarship)
- EMRA Match (search under fellowships)
Listen to the other EM Match Advice podcasts.