It’s been another amazing year here at ALiEM. The beginning of a new year is a time to reflect about where we have been and where we are hoping to go! In the past year, we have continued to see a rapid growth of innovations and projects. Under the leadership of Dr. Michelle Lin, the ALiEM team has grown to become an international organization with over 50 volunteers all helping to not only write for the blog (such as the new Healthy in EM series), but also to create new projects like our Chief Resident incubator (affectionately known as the “CRincubator”), 60-Second Soap Box, and ALiEMU!
Thanks to the leadership and design expertise of our ALiEM Digital Fellowship team, we have assembled an annual report to update everyone on our projects this year. We are proud to present our 2015 Annual Report, which highlights many projects and collaborations, as well as some behind the scenes insights.
ALiEM 2015 Annual Report Table of Contents
- Letter from the Editor-in-Chief (including a sneak peek for 2016)
- The Numbers for 2015
- The Organization (Partnerships)
- Emergency Medicine Update (EM Content, New Submissions, ALiEM AIR, ALiEM AIR Pro, Diagnose on Sight)
- Life Update (Book Club, Healthy in EM)
- Academics Update (Fellowships, MEdIC series, CRincubator, Annals of EM Global Journal Club, JGME Hot Topics, ALiEM Scholarship, Scholarship in 2015)
Download this file [21 MB] or read in the viewer below: